1) Técnicas Reunidas, S.A., with its address in Madrid, at C/Arapiles, 14, and with tax identification code A-28.092.583 (hereinafter “Técnicas Reunidas”), as the holder of the website with url www.tecnicasreunidas.es (hereinafter the “website”) guarantees compliance with the obligations therefore derived from applicable regulations concerning the protection of personal data, and particularly Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December concerning the Protection of Personal Data, and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the regulations developing Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December concerning the protection of personal data.
documents that are specifically applicable to these forms.
4) Técnicas Reunidas is fully aware of the use and treatment that must be given to the personal data required or obtained on users in their website in order to manage the offered
services. Similarly, Técnicas Reunidas agrees to hold secret all personal information and treat the said information in confidentiality, and therefore assumes all technical, organisational and security measures that might be necessary to avoid its alteration, loss or unauthorised treatment or access, as established in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December concerning the Protection of Personal Data, as well as all other applicable legislation.
5) Técnicas Reunidas shall
take all necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data and to thus avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, considering the state of technology and in accordance with what is established by current data protection regulations. However, Técnicas Reunidas is unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Internet network and therefore prevent the violation of the data by fraudulent access from others.
no references that might enable the personal data of the USER to be deduced. The USER may set up their browser to report and reject the installation of the cookies sent by Técnicas Reunidas, without this jeopardising the USER’s possibility of accessing the contents. Users may configure their browsers to accept or reject the cookies. However, Técnicas Reunidas advises them and thanks them for accepting the cookies to be able to obtain more precise data to allow them to improve the content and adapted to the users’ preferences. Técnicas Reunidas accepts no liability for the deactivation of the cookies preventing the correct operation of the page.
7) The users shall reply in all cases for the veracity of the data provided, and are responsible for informing Técnicas Reunidas of any change thereto at all times, leaving Técnicas Reunidas relieved of any kind of responsibility thereon.
8) The users shall reply in any case for the veracity of the data provided, and Técnicas Reunidas reserves the right to exclude the registered services for all users who have provided false data, without prejudice to any other action that might proceed in Law.
9) Any registered user may at any time exercise their right to access, rectify and cancel the personal data they have provided, as the case may be, by written request to Técnicas Reunidas, S.A., (Departamento LOPD), calle Arapiles, 13 28015 Madrid, Spain.
10) In relation to personal data of people under the age of 14, Técnicas Reunidas shall never use these data for purposes unsuitable for the age of the minor. Técnicas Reunidas will provide parents or guardians with the possibility of exercising all rights of access, cancellation and opposition to their sons’ or daughters’ or guarded children’s data and will advise the minors to consult them before providing data.